Today's Friday Five is brought to you by the letter W.
- Grassy Creek Vineyard I've been wanting to visit this place forever, and am determined to make it happen in the next couple weeks. Stay tuned.
- Bright Cellars will match you to wine based on a short personality'quiz. How it Works
- Bottle Shock The not entirely true-to-history account of the turning point for California wines: The blind tasting where they beat the French.
- A Good Year Busy businessman inherits winery. The predictable but endearing hijinks ensue.
- The Secret of Santa Vittoria (1969) A small town in WWII Italy hides their prized wine from invading Germans [Youtube]
More Friday Fives