If it seems like I'm phoning it in this week, it's just because I am. A couple days spent on the other side of 'well', and life, the blog, and everything, are all a bit askew.
Monday was good for nothing but sleep, but Tuesday was spent deep-diving into Amazon and Netflix. Here's the sick-day comfort-food shortlist, and I will seeya on Friday:
- Maxwell and King: One fleeting season... All the pieces for something great, but just didn't take off. Edgar, especially, is a character that needs to be somewhere.
- Leverage: So many crazy heists. So many crazy connections to other shows. Especially Star Trek. I know, right?
- The Librarians: A lighthearted mashup of Indiana Jones and Dr Who, from the folks who brought us Leverage.
- Seriously, there's a Bermuda Triangle of cast and crew for these three. One of my back-burner data project ideas is based on it. Sort-of. Long story, for a less fuzzy-headed day.
- Add to that a good dose of real food and sleep, and hopefully I'll be on the mend post-haste.